Dogs have rights too!!!
But now I'm here,
with food to chew.
Doggo
Mutts’ mansion: check out the Coast’s best doghouse
Jack Houghton, 25 April 2015, Gold Coast Bulletin
THIS could be the most “pawfect” doghouse on the Coast.
The luxurious multistorey home has sensor lights, auto-refilling water bowls and insulated walls but at $10,000, it is designed for only the most pampered of pooches.
The luxurious multistorey home has sensor lights, auto-refilling water bowls and insulated walls but at $10,000, it is designed for only the most pampered of pooches.
Currumbin Waters man Sean Longhurst said it took him two months and hundreds of hours to build the extravagant house for his three dogs.
“I started out building a small structure to keep them warm in the colder months and I got a bit carried away,” he said.
“After a few weeks I put in a second level and started getting really creative.
“I started out building a small structure to keep them warm in the colder months and I got a bit carried away,” he said.
“After a few weeks I put in a second level and started getting really creative.
Mr Longhurst said the project made him fall in love with the doghouse construction industry and he vowed to start a business.
“I want people to send me photos of their houses and I’ll build them replicas for their dogs,” he said.
“I want people to send me photos of their houses and I’ll build them replicas for their dogs,” he said.


No comments:
Post a Comment